For each financial year there are various levels of sponsorship available. View all Corporate Member Sponsorship information here (PDF) and here (Weblink)
All opportunities for 2017-2018 can be discussed with the Secretariat.
Following extensive discussions with companies, who in recent years have provided significant financial support to the British Fertility Society, we have agreed Corporate Partnership arrangements.
- The BFS is a Limited Company.
- The BFS Ltd is registered for VAT.
- The BFS Educational Charity Ltd is in the process of being merged with its separate company which aids the educational activities of the Society.
- The BFS provides a multi-disciplinary forum for its membership.
- In order to encourage membership from all groups that work in the field of reproductive medicine, it is aimed to maintain low membership fees and low registration costs for meetings.
- The BFS produces a quarterly journal, Human Fertility.
- The BFS holds a joint Annual scientific meeting every year with ACE and SRF.
The content of these meetings are developed by the BFS Meetings Sub-Committee, and the Joint Societies’ Executive Committees. In addition to the BFS Annual Meeting the society also runs an annual program of study days comprising pelvic ultrasound, male fertility, embryo transfer and IUI, quality management of a fertility service and fertility preservation. The BFS also organises in collaboration with the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, an annual meeting – Subfertility, Reproductive Endocrinology and Assisted Conception covering the syllabuses of postgraduate medical training and the BFS Management of the Infertile Couple training module.
The British Fertility is extremely grateful to its and Corporate Member Sponsors for supporting the Society. The companies should note that educational grants to the BFS Educational Charity Ltd have significant tax benefits to those providing the grants.
Companies that do not wish to be Corporate Member Sponsors will be charged standard exhibitors rates at all meetings. Any company representatives who wish to attend both the exhibition and the scientific meetings will be charged at that standard rate, but company representatives who wish only to attend the exhibition will be charged on a daily basis at 50% of the standard daily delegate rate. Companies who are neither Corporate Members or exhibitors may also wish to sponsor specific prizes and awards and these can be negotiated separately.